WYLAND GALLERY SHOW AND APPEARANCE - HALEIWA, HI
Friday, Aug 2 6:00PM at Wyland Galleries of Hawaii Haleiwa
His art is big: on the sides of skyscrapers, roofs of sports arenas, school walls, the U.S. National Mall in Washington, D.C., and just about everywhere in between. But for environmental artist Wyland, the last 35 years have been about making a statement about how one person can change the world. He has helped shaped the way millions see, understand, and appreciate the oceans and planet.
Wyland said, "This is a distinguished accomplishment in the art world — and one I look forward to sharing with great pride because my mission is to showcase the world's finest marine life art, introducing people to the power of nature, and give back to communities everywhere. An artist and an art gallery can mean a lot to the world.”
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $1,075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers