THE 25TH ANNUAL MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. CELEBRATIONS - THE QUEEN & DR. KING CONCERT
Friday, Jan 18 12:00PM at Iolani Palace Grounds
Experience the Royal Hawaiian Band in concert on Iolani Palace Grounds performing a birthday tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The 45-minute concert will feature the Royal Hawaiian Band, under the direction of acclaimed Bandmaster Mr. Clarke Bright, was founded in 1836 by order of King Kamehameha III and is one of the last living links to Hawaii’s monarchy. The Band is an agency of the City & County of Honolulu and is the only full-time municipal band in the United States.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- $799+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- $1,019+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE midsize car, breakfast and more! PLUS kids 17 & under stay free!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers