THE 25TH ANNUAL MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. CELEBRATIONS - THE QUEEN & DR. KING CONCERT
Friday, Jan 18 12:00PM at Iolani Palace Grounds
Experience the Royal Hawaiian Band in concert on Iolani Palace Grounds performing a birthday tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The 45-minute concert will feature the Royal Hawaiian Band, under the direction of acclaimed Bandmaster Mr. Clarke Bright, was founded in 1836 by order of King Kamehameha III and is one of the last living links to Hawaii’s monarchy. The Band is an agency of the City & County of Honolulu and is the only full-time municipal band in the United States.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $805+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers