Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $895 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- From $1,207 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $919 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers