Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers