Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,175 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers