Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Be front row at Pipe! Enter here to win a trip to the North Shore with the ASP.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Enter here to win the ultimate Hawaiian surf trip to the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and be front row at Pipe!
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- From $1,112 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers