Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- $675+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 Nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 & under stay, play and eat FREE!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers