Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers