Hawaii Fishing and Seafood Festival
Sunday, Oct 9 9:00AM
As an island chain, Hawaii relies heavily on the sea for survival. Learn a bit about the state’s rich fishing and seafood heritage at this annual festival, held along Pier 38 at Honolulu’s Fishing Village. Highlights of the day include tastes fresh local seafood, live fishing demos, long-line boat tours, more than 100 different vendors and instruction in casting techniques. Free admission; the first 300 children receive a bamboo fishing pole souvenir. Call (808) 265-4962 or visit www.hawaiifishingfestival.com for more information
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $605+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers