21ST ANNUAL EAST MAUI TARO FESTIVAL
Saturday, Apr 20 9:00AM at Hana Ballpark
The all-day (9-5) event features non-stop Hawaiian entertainment & Hula, 20 Food Booths, 50 Arts & Crafts Booths, an Info Tent for non-profits, an Ag Tent & Farmers Market and hands-on Cultural demos such as poi-pounding, kapa cloth making, creating Hawaiian musical instruments, lauhala weaving. Family- friendly and no admission charge.
East Maui Taro Festival
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $525+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- See the most popular activities on Maui!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $937
- From $1,265 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Lahaina Resort - FREE Portrait
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Maui.
- Haleakala crater, Hana waterfalls, Iao Valley views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $169!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1415
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers