MAUI CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 9 9:00AM at Maui Mall
Maui Chiense Cultural Society, Maui Cinese Club and the Maui Community bring in the year of the Snake with traditional lion dancers, cultural entertainment, food and craft booths, Maui brings in the year of the Snake with its 14th Annual Maui Chinese New Year Festival. Fireworks, Lion Dancers, cultural demonstrations, historical displays from Mauis Chinese commuity all brings back memories of the strength and bonds of the Chinese community. Admission if free.
Maui Mall Shopping Center, Kahului, Maui
Food and craft booths available. Contact Priscilla Yamamura at 808 283-4253
Yuki Lei Sugimura
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 3 Night Beauty and the Beach package at Kaanapali Beach Hotel: room, car, massage, breakfast, cabana and more - $942
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers