MAUI CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 9 9:00AM at Maui Mall
Maui Chiense Cultural Society, Maui Cinese Club and the Maui Community bring in the year of the Snake with traditional lion dancers, cultural entertainment, food and craft booths, Maui brings in the year of the Snake with its 14th Annual Maui Chinese New Year Festival. Fireworks, Lion Dancers, cultural demonstrations, historical displays from Mauis Chinese commuity all brings back memories of the strength and bonds of the Chinese community. Admission if free.
Maui Mall Shopping Center, Kahului, Maui
Food and craft booths available. Contact Priscilla Yamamura at 808 283-4253
Yuki Lei Sugimura
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Be front row at Pipe! Enter here to win a trip to the North Shore with the ASP.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Enter here to win the ultimate Hawaiian surf trip to the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and be front row at Pipe!
- From $1,006 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $970 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $819+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers