MAUI CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 9 9:00AM at Maui Mall
Maui Chiense Cultural Society, Maui Cinese Club and the Maui Community bring in the year of the Snake with traditional lion dancers, cultural entertainment, food and craft booths, Maui brings in the year of the Snake with its 14th Annual Maui Chinese New Year Festival. Fireworks, Lion Dancers, cultural demonstrations, historical displays from Mauis Chinese commuity all brings back memories of the strength and bonds of the Chinese community. Admission if free.
Maui Mall Shopping Center, Kahului, Maui
Food and craft booths available. Contact Priscilla Yamamura at 808 283-4253
Yuki Lei Sugimura
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $675+ Maui January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers