PANAEWA STAMPEDE RODEO (22ND ANNUAL)
Saturday, Feb 15 at Panaewa Equestrian Center
More than a Rodeo, the Panaewa Stampede Rodeo is a Show with award winning Rodeo Clown, JJ Harrison and professional announcer, Buster Barton from the Pacific Northwest. Entertaining skits and laughter keep the keiki (children) amused throughout the two day event.
This large and diverse rodeo features Team Roping, Barrel Racing, Bronc Riding and Bull Riding. In addition there are special events done only in Hawaii. Cowboys and Cowgirls will compete in Double Mugging and Puu Wai U just like our forefathers did in the early 'Paniolo’ days of old Hawaii.
Our Youth as Keiki will compete with their other family members on sheep in Mutton Bust ‘in, Roping, Barrel Racing and Jr. Bull Riding. Young cowgirls will compete to be the 2014 Rodeo Queen.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- From $915 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $739+ Aston Shores at Waikoloa: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers