PANAEWA STAMPEDE RODEO (22ND ANNUAL)
Saturday, Feb 15 at Panaewa Equestrian Center
More than a Rodeo, the Panaewa Stampede Rodeo is a Show with award winning Rodeo Clown, JJ Harrison and professional announcer, Buster Barton from the Pacific Northwest. Entertaining skits and laughter keep the keiki (children) amused throughout the two day event.
This large and diverse rodeo features Team Roping, Barrel Racing, Bronc Riding and Bull Riding. In addition there are special events done only in Hawaii. Cowboys and Cowgirls will compete in Double Mugging and Puu Wai U just like our forefathers did in the early 'Paniolo’ days of old Hawaii.
Our Youth as Keiki will compete with their other family members on sheep in Mutton Bust ‘in, Roping, Barrel Racing and Jr. Bull Riding. Young cowgirls will compete to be the 2014 Rodeo Queen.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- From $979 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers