PANAEWA STAMPEDE RODEO (22ND ANNUAL)
Saturday, Feb 15 at Panaewa Equestrian Center
More than a Rodeo, the Panaewa Stampede Rodeo is a Show with award winning Rodeo Clown, JJ Harrison and professional announcer, Buster Barton from the Pacific Northwest. Entertaining skits and laughter keep the keiki (children) amused throughout the two day event.
This large and diverse rodeo features Team Roping, Barrel Racing, Bronc Riding and Bull Riding. In addition there are special events done only in Hawaii. Cowboys and Cowgirls will compete in Double Mugging and Puu Wai U just like our forefathers did in the early 'Paniolo’ days of old Hawaii.
Our Youth as Keiki will compete with their other family members on sheep in Mutton Bust ‘in, Roping, Barrel Racing and Jr. Bull Riding. Young cowgirls will compete to be the 2014 Rodeo Queen.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $925 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $729+Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE
- $805+Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental Car PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers