WAIMEA CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 1 9:00AM at Waimea, HI
This popular festival held in the community of Waimea celebrates Japanese traditions and culture and includes cherry blossom viewing, music, demonstrations, exhibits, crafts, entertainment, ethnic foods, a farmers’ market and visiting performers and artisans from Japan.
For two decades, this free community festival has showcased the 60-year-old cherry trees planted at Waimea’s historic Church Row Park and the Japanese tradition of viewing them — hanami. The event also celebrates this community’s rich Japanese cultural heritage and traditions at venues throughout town.
Look for pink banners identifying multiple sites — from the Parker Ranch Historic Homes on Mamalahoa Hwy. 190 to the Hawaiian Homestead Farmer’s Market on Hwy
Events kick off at 9 a.m. and go until 3 p.m.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $759+ Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental and FREE Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & under stay FREE.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $615+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers