WAIMEA CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 1 9:00AM at Waimea, HI
This popular festival held in the community of Waimea celebrates Japanese traditions and culture and includes cherry blossom viewing, music, demonstrations, exhibits, crafts, entertainment, ethnic foods, a farmers’ market and visiting performers and artisans from Japan.
For two decades, this free community festival has showcased the 60-year-old cherry trees planted at Waimea’s historic Church Row Park and the Japanese tradition of viewing them — hanami. The event also celebrates this community’s rich Japanese cultural heritage and traditions at venues throughout town.
Look for pink banners identifying multiple sites — from the Parker Ranch Historic Homes on Mamalahoa Hwy. 190 to the Hawaiian Homestead Farmer’s Market on Hwy
Events kick off at 9 a.m. and go until 3 p.m.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers