WAIMEA CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 1 9:00AM at Waimea, HI
This popular festival held in the community of Waimea celebrates Japanese traditions and culture and includes cherry blossom viewing, music, demonstrations, exhibits, crafts, entertainment, ethnic foods, a farmers’ market and visiting performers and artisans from Japan.
For two decades, this free community festival has showcased the 60-year-old cherry trees planted at Waimea’s historic Church Row Park and the Japanese tradition of viewing them — hanami. The event also celebrates this community’s rich Japanese cultural heritage and traditions at venues throughout town.
Look for pink banners identifying multiple sites — from the Parker Ranch Historic Homes on Mamalahoa Hwy. 190 to the Hawaiian Homestead Farmer’s Market on Hwy
Events kick off at 9 a.m. and go until 3 p.m.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $785+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $635+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes $100 off PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $609+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers