WAIMEA CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL
Saturday, Feb 1 9:00AM at Waimea, HI
This popular festival held in the community of Waimea celebrates Japanese traditions and culture and includes cherry blossom viewing, music, demonstrations, exhibits, crafts, entertainment, ethnic foods, a farmers’ market and visiting performers and artisans from Japan.
For two decades, this free community festival has showcased the 60-year-old cherry trees planted at Waimea’s historic Church Row Park and the Japanese tradition of viewing them — hanami. The event also celebrates this community’s rich Japanese cultural heritage and traditions at venues throughout town.
Look for pink banners identifying multiple sites — from the Parker Ranch Historic Homes on Mamalahoa Hwy. 190 to the Hawaiian Homestead Farmer’s Market on Hwy
Events kick off at 9 a.m. and go until 3 p.m.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $765+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $925+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers