Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: A bird sanctuary island that is 3 miles off Maui's south shore.
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in a shave ice or two, visitors might be curious to dig deeper into Honolulu’s culinary scene. Beyond the delectable array of restaurants that feature Hawaii Regional Cuisine is a diverse selection of venues that cook up some amazingly scrumptious fare. If contemporary Hawaii offers anything,…
KonaRed’s Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®
KonaRedʻs Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® comes uniquely from the 50 square mile…
Local Culinary Delights Packed with Asian Flair
The fish labeled “fresh” on the menu at Kahala Hotel…
Indulge in the Tropical Flair of Mangoes at the Moana
Mango madness happens this month, as Waikiki’s legendary Moana Surfrider,…
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- From $1,133 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275