Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: These gentle Hawaiian reptiles are listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act in 1978.
Oahu Farmers Markets
Oahu farmers markets are sprouting up everywhere offering fresh produce and homemade treats with local flavor. Here are ten shopping stops worth making. Kailua, Oahu Farmers Markets 609 Kailua Rd., Located in parking lot by Longs Thursdays, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Kailua Elementary School Sundays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Kailua has two farmer’s…
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in…
- Customizable Barefoot Buggy tours for up to 3 people from $449!
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Explore Maui: sun, sand, and soothing waves
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Big Island 9-Line Zipline Tour & SAVE 10% with 7 day advance booking!
- Up To $750 Resort Credit, Buffet Breakfast & 4th Nt Free!
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki