Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival on Oahu was first held in 1946 to celebrate the Hawaiian culture.
Oahu Farmers Markets
Oahu farmers markets are sprouting up everywhere offering fresh produce and homemade treats with local flavor. Here are ten shopping stops worth making. Kailua, Oahu Farmers Markets 609 Kailua Rd., Located in parking lot by Longs Thursdays, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Kailua Elementary School Sundays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Kailua has two farmer’s…
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in…
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- From $984 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Night Trip Incl. Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $1,112 - Oahu, Maui & Hilo 6-Night Vacation w/Air, Hotels, Flight Transfers & Breakfast
- Book with Discount Hawaii Car Rental & Enjoy Guaranteed Reservations with National Rental Car Companies, No Booking Fees or Deposits - Cancel any time
- $100 OFF Tandem Jump for Skydiving
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Fine Ass Chocolates: Dark Salty Balls from $6.95+
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - Now open in Waikiki
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- New half-mile dual zipline at CLIMB Works Keana Farms
- Try one of the Many Eggs Benedicts at Eggs 'n Things
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!