Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
Matsumoto’s Shave Ice is Serving Up a New Twist on an Island Classic
Take any heavenly Hawaii day and drive down the main thoroughfare of Haleiwa town, and you will most assuredly see a loooooooong line of people, the excited and anxious looks on their faces revealing their ravenous desires for something delicious—cravings that only one thing can quel—a heaping bowl-full of shave ice. But not just any…
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in…
Local Culinary Delights Packed with Asian Flair
The fish labeled “fresh” on the menu at Kahala Hotel…
Indulge in the Tropical Flair of Mangoes at the Moana
Mango madness happens this month, as Waikiki’s legendary Moana Surfrider,…
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Save up to 15% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Save $10 on Piiholo Zipline Maui When You Book Direct
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Maui 1-Bedroom/2-Bath Castle Condo $135 Thru June 30!
- Kauai 1-Bedroom Castle Condo $175 Thru June 30!
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!