Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This annual festival celebrating a famous Hawaiian instrument was started by Roy & Kathy Sakuma.
Oahu Farmers Markets
Oahu farmers markets are sprouting up everywhere offering fresh produce and homemade treats with local flavor. Here are ten shopping stops worth making. Kailua, Oahu Farmers Markets 609 Kailua Rd., Located in parking lot by Longs Thursdays, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Kailua Elementary School Sundays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Kailua has two farmer’s…
Best Restaurants in and around Waikiki
After feasting on fresh Pacific fish, and perhaps indulging in…
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Castle Resorts' Islands of Maui & Molokai from $132/night
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Save Big on Castle Resorts' Island of Hawaii from $90/night
- 4th Night Free, Daily Breakfast & Up to $1,000 Resort Credit
- From $896 - Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Hotels
- Surf the Sky with a State-Of-The-Art Ultra Light!
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!